Frequently Asked Questions
How can I plan ahead to ensure my HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing systems perform as they should?
- R.W. Miller Plumbing & Electric, Inc offers a variety of options in terms of ongoing maintenance plans, annual inspections and reminder programs. We can work with you to develop a schedule that meets your budget and needs, but also effectively protects your systems.
Are your service vehicles fully stocked when they arrive or will you have to do an inspection and then order parts?
- When our service vehicles arrive, they are completely stocked with the most common replacement parts. This helps our technicians provide the right fix the first time, saving you time and money.
Does your retail store have the parts I need for my system?
- We have one of the largest retail inventories in the area with a fully trained staff that can help advise you on the correct part for each application. If we do not have the part in stock, we will find it and work with our suppliers to have it delivered to the store as quickly as possible.
Do I really need an annual maintenance contract?
- Annual maintenance for heating and cooling systems, plumbing and even electrical appliances (is, are) necessary to ensure your home is functioning as efficiently and safely as possible. Annual maintenance can also help significantly reduce the chance of failure later on, which helps extend the useful life of your systems and cut expenses overall. Our annual maintenance programs are customizable to fit any budget and schedule.
Do you have my part in stock?
- We carry parts for many brands. We are a Premier Lennox Dealer, as well as a WaterFurnace Dealer. Most of the time, we will have the part you are looking for in stock. However, if you call us and we don’t stock the part, we can work with our suppliers to have it delivered to the store for easy pick-up at your convenience.